We launched Shoots & Leaves one week ago, and the response has been wonderful. Here’s a few of the things people are saying:
- “It couldn’t be simpler: you just tap a photo and put in an optional text.” –Christian Zibreg, iDownloadBlog
- “Shoots & Leaves features a simple and clean interface that is highly intuitive from the get-go.” – Christine Chan, AppAdvice
- “It’s a simple premise that works really well, especially if you’re running low on storage space on your iPhone and don’t want to waste space on photos.” – Thorin Klosowski, Lifehacker
- “Whether you’re blogging on the go or sharing images with friends, this is a great app for anybody. It’s especially handy for those of us who like (or need) to work in plain text but want images included.” – Brett Terpstra, brettterpstra.com
- “It’s laser focused, does one thing well…” – Cody Fink, MacStories
- “If you use your iOS device’s camera to create impromptu reminders, Shoots & Leaves is for you.” – Phil Hornshaw, Appolicious
- “This app focuses on doing a single thing, but it does it very well.” – Ryan Whitwam, AppScout
Better still, we’ve received lots of great feedback from users. Many of you have emailed to tell us you love the app and to request new features. Please keep the suggestions coming. Even if we’ve heard it before (*cough*Evernote*cough*), knowing how many people want a particular feature helps us prioritize it.
And that’s what we’re working on right now: Figuring out what we can get done for the next release. As I work on version 1.1 I’ll try to keep folks updated on its progress.